virtual host config not working

Simon Schäfer simon at gekko.de
Thu Oct 26 16:26:22 UTC 2000

Hello,

I have a few problems getting my readers.conf right with the virtual
host setup I have in mind. I want to have multiple 'virtual' newsservers
like news.foo.com, news.bar.com and so on running under the same copy of
INN on the same server (single, standalone server with no internal or
external feeds). Each server will carry it's own groups - people
connecting to news.bar.com shouldn't see the groups from news.foo.com .
Therefore, my local groups have the form local.foo.[name] and
local.bar.[name] respectively. My current readers.conf looks like this: