Weirdness with storage tokens and absence of TAKETHIS

Tom Kacvinsky tjk at ams.org
Tue Oct 31 00:11:46 UTC 2000

To let everyone know, I found that if I recompiled inn-STABLE-20001027 with
CFLAGS="-g", the tokens get generated correctly.  Looks like a bug in gcc 2.95.2
for Linux on the PowerPC architecture (the default build uses -O2).

I have seen messages go through the teTeX list(s) about this kind of behaviour,
I *think* I may have seen a patch floating around for this (optimization bug).
I'll see what I can find...

Tom