expireover option missing in 2.3

Laurent Frigault lfrigault at teaser.fr
Mon Sep 4 09:43:39 UTC 2000

On Fri, Sep 01, 2000 at 11:15:22AM +0900, Katsuhiro Kondou wrote:
> } > What is groupbaseexpiry set this time?
> } I try both value. No change.
>
> Very strange.  Could you try patch which prints how
> it behaves?

Which patch are you talking about ?

I don't know if this can help you, but the following steps explain how I
reproduce the problem:

- post a message in a local test group
- telnet to port 119 to check the presence of the new article in
  overview using xover
- post a cancel message in the same group
- telnet to port 119 to check the presence of the cancel message and the
  disparition of the first message
- run expireover
- telnet to port 119 to check the presence of the first article in
  overview using xover

Hope this helps to find what's wrong.

Regards,

--
Laurent Frigault | <url:http://www.teaser.fr/~lfrigault>
Veuillez laisser les newsgroups dans l'état où vous auriez aimé