moderation, news server administration

OlivierS teardrop at wanadoo.fr
Tue Sep 5 17:16:50 UTC 2000

I have developped during my summer job some programms :
- Php and shell scripts which allow moderation to become easier ... with
html forms to validate the posts
- Php scripts to administrate completly an inn server ( configuration files
edition, restart, chartes edition, newsgroups creation, ...)
- Php and shell scripts to make an update of the active file with the feeder
and present it in an html form
- Shell sripts to post charts

I put all those programms freely in the web server of my university:
http://innweb.ifsic.univ-rennes1.fr
and i invite you to download the files and send me feedback ...