buffindexed corruption ...

The Hermit Hacker scrappy at hub.org
Tue Sep 12 15:37:13 UTC 2000

On Tue, 12 Sep 2000, Katsuhiro Kondou wrote:

> In article <Pine.BSF.4.21.0009120126240.1305-100000 at thelab.hub.org>,
> 	The Hermit Hacker <scrappy at hub.org> wrote;
>
> } this evening, did a bunch of research on the new ovdb method and switched
> } over to it ... but:
> :
> } Sep 11 14:53:02 poseidon nnrpd[372]: buffindexed: ovgroupmmap ovbuff is null(ovindex is -18167, ovblock is 808596789
>
> Seems like nnrpd still refers to old ovmethod.  Is ovmethod
> in inn.conf set to 'ovdb'?

damn, knew I shouldn't have mixed two messages into one :)  I switched
over to ovdb at something like 23:00 on Sept 11th ... the above was just
from news.notice for that particular process idea ...

Sorry for confusion ..

Systems Administrator @ hub.org
primary: scrappy at hub.org           secondary: scrappy@{freebsd|postgresql}.org