INN 2.3

Muljawan mh at simpur.com
Thu Sep 14 03:56:53 UTC 2000

Hello,

I changed my setting to use innfeed.
Now my newsfeeds file contains the following,

innfeed!\
        :!*\
        :Tc,Wnm*:/usr/local/news/bin/startinnfeed -y

controlchan!\
        :!*,control,control.*,!control.cancel\
        :Tc,Wnsm:/usr/local/news/bin/controlchan

feeder.myupstream.com/myupstream.com\
  :*\
  :Tm:innfeed!

When I tried to send the articles will be kept in the spool directory
which is /news/incoming.
Actually it should go directly to innfeed isn't it?

What could be the problem ?

thanks,
Muljawan