2.3.0 config problems.

Benjamin VanWagner cthulhu at staff.hotsprings.net
Fri Sep 15 23:03:48 UTC 2000

I just upgraded to 2.3.0 and I'm having a hell of a time with upgrading my
server..

I changed to buffindexed on overview and I keep having to increase the size

I have 30 Gb of space.... any recommendations ???

I was using 8 x 10 Mb files.

they filled up.

now I'm using 8 x 64 Mb files...

additionally

I am connected to 2 news servers and I want to use innfeed to send my posts
to these servers...

but I need to pull news from these sites also...

All the examples I have of the newsfeed file contradict each other...

my setup from 2.2.1 doesn't work..

could some please send me their newsfeeds, incoming, and innfeed files to
use as examples of a working config.

the documentation of 2.3.0 is sketchy and I'm having problems.