numbers missing, aieee

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Sun Sep 17 07:04:22 UTC 2000

In article <Pine.BSF.4.21.0009101945160.68063-100000 at vax.chrillesen.dk>,
	Anonymous Meowbot <meowbot at fluffy.gets.an.analprobe.dk> wrote;

} And I just looked, another Slowaris machine seems to work fine with
} an older two-month-old 2.4 snapshot.

I've upgraded latest 2.4 from 2.3 to show incoming volume.  And
I see the same problem you said.  This breaks outgoing volume
stats, and incoming volume is also incorrect. I cannot find any
difference between 2.3 and 2.4 in complilation environment.

} What I've settled on doing is sprintf()'ing the STATS_MSG format into
} a buffer, and then syslogging that buffer.  That works fine, as it
} should.

I'm thinking of using this way.  Anyone knows others?

And I also found shrinking backlog messages are broken.

Sep 17 15:20:48 server innfeed[4906]: ME file /news/spool/innfeed/bv.output shrunk from 0 to 15728640

--
Katsuhiro Kondou