updated ovdb

Heath Kehoe heath.kehoe at intermec.com
Thu Sep 28 21:40:51 UTC 2000

I've updated ovdb 2.0 beta to 2.0 beta1, and there are new patches
on my web site: http://www.avalon.net/~hakehoe/inn/ovdb2/

Ovdb 2.0 is a farily significant update to ovdb.  It has a number
of improvements both under-the-hood and in the supporting utilities.
In particluar, the expiregroup function (expireover) has been
re-written and is faster and (hopefully) more robust.

I'm still calling it beta, because it could use more testing; but
I am running it my servers now, and it's looking good so far.

This update is already in the CURRENT snapshots; and patches are
available for INN 2.3.0 and 2.3.1 (STABLE snapshots) on the
aforementioned web site for anyone who wants to try it.

-heath