headfeed to diablo

Marco d'Itri md at Linux.IT
Tue Apr 10 13:27:18 UTC 2001

On Apr 10, Chan Kovin <kovinchan at yahoo.com.hk> wrote:

BTW, I haven't read other comments about my patch, has it been
committed?

 >1. how do you config newsfeeds file in INN (feeder)?
Like an usual nntpsend feed.
You can't use the stock nntpsend because it does not support the -H
option, you have to patch it or write a trivial script which renames the
batch file and runs ctlinnd flush on it.

 >2. how can I vertify the flag -H of innxmit work?
You'll see the articles flowing in the news.debug log.

 >3. and I found many 'overview byte error' in log at
 >reader side(diablo) during running dreaderd..
If you mean "Incorrect overview byte order", then it's an internal
dreaderd error which is not related to the program you use to feed it.
Looks like you moved the spool between two different architectures.

--
ciao,
Marco