innfeed error - more info

Emily Hall-Girard ehallgirard at advisortech.com
Tue Apr 10 19:34:40 UTC 2001

The feed I have set up between the two servers seems to be behaving oddly. I
have managed to stop the innfeed shutdowns ( which were some what mysterious
in nature, but innfeed appears to be functioning normally now).

I am now getting an error at the command line:

ctlinndcat: /usr/local/news/run/LOCK.innwatch: No such file or directory

As far as I can tell this error coincides with innfeed trying to connect
with the other INN server.

Thanks,
Emily Hall-Girard
AT Corp