headfeed to diablo

Chan Kovin kovinchan at yahoo.com.hk
Thu Apr 12 03:07:28 UTC 2001

Hi,

I checked the headfeed in INN seems ok but found
nothing in diablo reader by using innxmit -d -H
<reader host> <headfeed file>, nothing received in
reader, no log in news.notice and nothing in
/news/spool/cache...

what overview method you are using in INN?

Thx!
 --- Marco d'Itri <md at linux.it> 的郵件內容: >