Feeding question

w2kjun at corp.thrunet.com w2kjun at corp.thrunet.com
Thu Apr 12 06:24:19 UTC 2001

I have two servers.
One is for feeder and the other is subscriber.

Between them, I set they give and receive articles.

If i post message to feeder in particular group, and then ascetain whether
articles is
sent to the other  subscripber server.

Some seconds later...receive OK  --> I mean takes some time..

But, subscriber --> feeding    No delay time...

So, this sympthon cause some binaries files omitted from feeding server to
subscriber.

100 files send to feeding servers... but, in subscriber server, only 90
files..

but 100 files send to subscribers  in feeding servers....NO problem...

what is the problem???