I spoke too soon

Emily Hall-Girard ehallgirard at advisortech.com
Thu Apr 12 18:12:35 UTC 2001

There are posts on the upstream server that are cross-posts between multiple
newsgroups, for example:

Test Post's newsgroups header field will read:
local.big,local.little,local.justright

And will appear in all of those newsgroups on the upstream server, but when
it is fed to the downstream server Test Post will only appear in local.big.
I was expecting it to appear in local.little and local.justright as well.

I hope that explination is clearer.

Thanks,
Emily Hall-Girard
AT Corp.