AUTHINFO SSL Patch

Jeffrey M. Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Fri Apr 20 21:45:38 UTC 2001

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Jeffrey M. Vinocur wrote:

> Hmm.  Would people like having a feature added to nnrpd such that a
> readers.conf access stanza could be tagged in such a way that any user
> matching it would receive an arbitrary error message.

Well, I decided I would :-)

It's against the CURRENT snapshot from last night, so I don't know if it
will apply to 2.3.1.  (Ok, it looks like it will with a slight amount of
manual intervention for perm.c -- I can pursue if anybody wants to use it
with 2.3.1.)  I'll submit it to inn-patches in a minute, but in case
anybody wants it now, see 'nnrpd-rejectwith' at

http://www.litech.org/~jeff/inn-diffs/

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org