AUTHINFO SSL Patch

James F. Hranicky jfh at cise.ufl.edu
Sat Apr 21 01:52:11 UTC 2001

"Jeffrey M. Vinocur" <jeff at litech.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Jeffrey M. Vinocur wrote:
>
> > Hmm.  Would people like having a feature added to nnrpd such that a
> > readers.conf access stanza could be tagged in such a way that any user
> > matching it would receive an arbitrary error message.
>
> Well, I decided I would :-)

Actually, this is great, I was wishing I had this functionality when
I started my patch.

Thanks!

| Jim Hranicky, Senior SysAdmin                   UF/CISE Department |
| E314D CSE Building                            Phone (352) 392-1499 |
| jfh at cise.ufl.edu                      http://www.cise.ufl.edu/~jfh |