INN 2.3.2 available for testing

Marco d'Itri md at Linux.IT
Sun Apr 22 15:56:22 UTC 2001

On Apr 23, NDSoftware <extml at ndsoftware.net> wrote:

 >INN have IPv6 support or i need always of a patch ?
There is a patch which lacks some not widely used features and it's
supposed to be integrated soon. Follows the text I sent to announce it:

http://attila.bofh.it/~md/inn-20010406+IPv6-Md.diff.gz

It's not finished but it should not break anything and only lacks some
features. Since I will not be able to work on it for at least the next
two months and some people requested it, I propose that it is committed
as is.

Until a generic function returning an array of fds to listen(3) on is
implemented, when IPv6 support is enabled innd must be started with
inndstart and nnrpd -D will listen only on a IPv4 socket.
The other limitation is that the PRIORITISE_REMCONN code currently works
only for the first fd opened, but this should be trivial to fix.

I also rewrote the identd client in innd/rc.c and removed code for
4.2BSD systems with no h_addr macro.

--
ciao,
Marco