What is the recommendation for setting up two innd servers to work together

bill davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Wed Apr 25 20:07:53 UTC 2001

In article <OF5A228DE2.0CF25530-ON85256A37.004C9906 at pok.ibm.com>,
Lisa Ungar <lungar at us.ibm.com> wrote:

| I have been reading Elena Samsonova's How-To's documentation.
|
| I see that in the Inn Architecture Guide that there are various ways of
| configuring the setup.
|
| There are 2 machines which we want to setup.
|
| One solution Have the 2 machines feed each other, since we want them to
| have the same articles.

  At this point I will say that if you want the readers to be able to
use both machines interchangably you want master-slave with xrefslave
operation. This makes it easy on readers. If you just want the same
articles on each, have them feed each other.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
  CTO, TMR Associates, Inc