nnrpd/article.c: GetHeader() and continuation header lines

Jan Ingvoldstad jani+inn at ifi.uio.no
Wed Apr 25 22:27:18 UTC 2001

((Hrmf, for some reason, INN-workers disappeared off my mailbox
overview, grrr...))

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:30:17 +0900 (JST), Katsuhiro Kondou
<kondou at nec.co.jp> said:

> Sorry for late replying.  Just committed with more patch which
> converts '\r' or '\n' to single space to avoid line folding in
> some nntp responses.  Thanks.

That's great.  Did you commit it to CURRENT or STABLE?

--
In the beginning was the Bit, and the Bit was Zero.  Then Someone
said, Let there be One, and there was One.  And Someone blessed them,