INN 2.3.2

Jan Ingvoldstad jani+inn at ifi.uio.no
Wed Apr 25 22:32:39 UTC 2001

On 26 Apr 2001 00:16:13 +0200, Jan Ingvoldstad <jani+inn at ifi.uio.no> said:

> Hepps.

(lots of stuff in Norwegian which had nothing to do with inn-workers)

Someone just shoot me now!

This is the most embarassing mistake I've done in the past seven years
on the net, and I apologize for having posted this here.

(A bug with a utility program for my mailer, Gnus, caused the mail to
be sent to inn-workers instead of privately to someone else.  I had no
knowledge of this error until now, but of course, that's no excuse.
The signature seems now most appropriate:  "Diagnosis:
Manic-imbecile.")

--
In the beginning was the Bit, and the Bit was Zero.  Then Someone
said, Let there be One, and there was One.  And Someone blessed them,