nnrpd/article.c: GetHeader() and continuation header lines

Jan Ingvoldstad jani+inn at ifi.uio.no
Wed Apr 25 23:30:52 UTC 2001

On Thu, 26 Apr 2001 07:38:36 +0900 (JST), Katsuhiro Kondou
<kondou at nec.co.jp> said:

> To both.

Thanks (I'm glad you fixed the holes in my patch, too).

FWIW, 2.3.2 seems like it's running smoothly enough to me (so far).

--
In the beginning was the Bit, and the Bit was Zero.  Then Someone
said, Let there be One, and there was One.  And Someone blessed them,