final ISC patch

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Fri Apr 27 07:47:27 UTC 2001

In article <20010423161328X.kondou at inn.do.mms.mt.nec.co.jp>,
	Katsuhiro Kondou <kondou at nec.co.jp> wrote;

} } http://attila.bofh.it/~md/inn-20010406+IPv6-Md.diff.gz
} }
} } It's not finished but it should not break anything and only lacks some
} } features. Since I will not be able to work on it for at least the next
} } two months and some people requested it, I propose that it is committed
} } as is.
}
} Trying to incorporate, but that patch does not include inet_stoa.c.

I've got that file and tried to run on my test server(Solaris2.6,
complied with gcc2.95.3), but it did not work.  All connections
were handed to nnrpd, even if incoming.conf is set properly.

Also note that original patch was failed to compile.

I'll leave it uncommitted until I have spare time to dig and fix.
Of course, I'll commit if someone fixes before that and I verify
it works.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou