Couple of minor items in his.c in the 7/10 snapshot under Linux/gcc

bill davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Tue Aug 7 05:13:24 UTC 2001

In article <01K5RO40M92A8Y5TFD at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU>,
Joe St Sauver  <JOE at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU> wrote:
| Hi,
|
| Building the 7/10 snapshot under Linux 2.4.6-ac2 with gcc 2.96 after
| configuring with
|
| ./configure \
|   --with-perl \
|   --with-python=no \
|   --with-tcl=no \
|   --enable-tagged-hash=no \
|   --enable-largefiles \
|   --with-syslog-facility=LOG_NEWS \
|   --with-sendmail=/usr/sbin/sendmail \
|   --with-berkeleydb=no \
|   --with-openssl=/usr/local/ssl
|
| I'm seeing:

Hasn't the configure been updated to provide the options needed to
compile with largefile support? We had this discussion months ago, and
the needed compiler options were posted here. Unfortunately I'm linked
in from states away and don't have access to an example.

You need options added for CFLAGS to get the right behaviour, I am
fairly sure that one is GNU_SOURCE and that I don't remember the other.
--
bill davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
  CTO, TMR Associates, Inc