articles not visible to readers

philipp at oberberg.net philipp at oberberg.net
Thu Aug 9 10:56:27 UTC 2001

Hello,

i am having a problem with my INN 2.3.2 Newsserver. Articles are
recieved fine (around 200000 per day, which is as usal) there are
no error messages in the log files, but nnrp clients cannnot see the new
messages.
even if i post locally the message is not displayed in the group, but its
devilverd to world...

any idea whats going on here ? is there a way i can trace a locally posted
message to see where it fails ? do you think its a storage
question ?

some facts about the system:
inn 2.3.2
storage method cnfs
overchan

is there anything else that i need to supply ? please help me out, i
installed INN again from scratch (removing my history files, removing my
overviews) but it didnt help.

thanks in advance,
philipp

steinkrueger at oberberg.net