download new messages by outlook express

Kovin Chan innmail at hkheroes.org
Thu Aug 16 15:45:18 UTC 2001

Dear all,

I found new messages are not able to download automatically which is
getting from my own news server via outlook express, but it is no problem
as connecting to other news servers, is that any problem for mine? Some
detail I need to say is that my connecting server is a news reader as it is
only running 'nnrpd -D' and through NFS to get articles from a sharing
pool, in additional, the store method is cycbuffs.

Please kindly advise!

Thanks a lot!
Kovin