Overview Problems with CNFS storange

Katsuhiro Kondou Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org
Mon Aug 20 13:37:57 UTC 2001

In article <Pine.LNX.4.33.0108201127050.19217-100000 at mail.remsnet.de>,
	rnsinn at mail.remsnet.de wrote;

} I have read some documents , re -created the OVB serveral times,
} seems that the OVB gets not updated by the INN server...:(
} nntp client connect works on port 1119 , inn are on 119. Clients sees only
} the old msgs Befor switching on storange problems to cnfs.
} Client can Read and post perfekt if the mesgs are get listed.
}
} Please be so kind and gave me some hints ( configuration examples) about
} the OVB usage / Indexing with CNFS.

How is overview created?  To examine, 'grep useoverchan inn.conf'.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou