inn refusing articles

Alex Vorobiev sasha at mathforum.com
Fri Aug 24 17:23:30 UTC 2001

hi joe,

thanks for your message.

i did create a group via ctlinnd.  if the article numbers are irrelevant,
then the entries on the two servers are otherwise identical.

when i didn't have the group existing earlier on my new server, i would
get Unwanted newsgroup messages in my "news" log.  the curious thing is
that now i get no messages in the "news" log, nada.

if you meant something else, please let me know.

thanks,

--sasha