inn and Exchange

Glen Gold glen_gold at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 10:24:33 UTC 2001

Hi all,

Perhaps this question should be asked at a MS site,
apologies if this offends anyone. *grin*

The question is about inn and its use with Microsoft
Exchange server. What configuration changes, if any,
would one need to apply to the MS exchange box/inn
server to allow Exchange server to receive mail from
inn. Currently, we have a problem when inn greets
Exchange server; (similar to the helo-smtp greeting)
Exchange doesnt understand inn original greeting.

Thanks for any replies -
(I will post the inn/exchange errors if someone has am
idea about what I am on about)

Glen.