enableoverview and useoverchan

souadh at libertysurf.fr souadh at libertysurf.fr
Tue Dec 4 19:39:35 UTC 2001

Hi
Can someone tell me if i would like to use overchan
program what should I write in inn.conf
I put useoverchan: true
and enaleoverview true but I read in the Inn Archive
that : > tradindexed. (the server was set up pretty
quickly after Clayton's code
> was merged.)  Here are some excerpts from inn.conf:
>
> hiscachesize:           0
> overcachesize:          256
> enableoverview:         true
> useoverchan:            true
> ovmethod:               tradindexed
> storeonxref:            true
> wireformat:             true

If memory serves me right...

If you are using overchan, enableoverview should be set
to false. You don't
want inn and overchan both writing overview records!

is it correct ???
Profitez de l'offre spéciale Tiscali Liberty Surf !
50% de temps en plus pendant 3 mois sur tous les forfaits Internet.

http://register.libertysurf.fr/subscribe_fr/signup.php3