creation of new groups and how innfeed works

Lisa Ungar lungar at us.ibm.com
Thu Dec 6 23:36:29 UTC 2001

Hi,

I am currently running this version INN 2.3.3 (20011015 prerelease).

Thanks,

Lisa

Sent by:  inn-workers-bounce at isc.org

To:   inn-workers at isc.org
cc:
Subject:  Re: creation of new groups and how innfeed works

In article <OFF5AB3F31.0E20CBAB-ON85256B14.00518D62 at pok.ibm.com>,
           "Lisa Ungar" <lungar at us.ibm.com> wrote;

} Just want to get a clearer explanation of what is going on.  Here is some
} background
:
} What I notice when it fails, is that when one post adds articles to the
} newgroup that didn't succeed with the first article.  It fails with those
} new articles as well.  All posts stay on the main server until  I recycle
} innd.  The news.notices log do mention that there are missing articles. I
} do not have any error messages in the other logs.

I've just read your previous messages again, but I'm not
sure if you're running latest STABLE snapshot which should
fix your problem.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou