enableoverview is not true

Sunil Mudholkar sunil at equipecom.com
Mon Dec 10 15:18:03 UTC 2001

My srotage.conf looks like the following (see paste below). I have specified
ovmethod tradindexed in the inn.conf file. I plan to use the standard
storage method.

thanks,

Sunil

# This file is used to determine which storage method articles are sent to
# to be stored and which storage class they are stored as.

#
#       Sample for the ``timehash'' storage method:
#
#       method <methodname> {
#               newsgroups: <wildmat>
#               class: <storage class #>
#               size: <minsize>[,<maxsize>]
#               expires: <mintime>[,<maxtime>]
#       }
#
#method timehash {
#       newsgroups: *
#       class: 0
#}
#method timehash {
#       newsgroups: alt.binaries.*
#       class: 1
#       size: 2,32000
#}
#method timehash {
#       newsgroups: alt.*
#       class: 2
#       size: 1
#}

#
#       Sample for the ``cnfs'' storage method:
#
#       methodname:wildmat:storage class #:minsize:maxsize:metacycbuffname
#       method cnfs {
#               newsgroups: <wildmat>
#               class: <storage class #>
#               size: <minsize>[,<maxsize>]
#               expires: <mintime>[,<maxtime>]
#       }
#
#method cnfs {
#       newsgroups: *