Initialize overview buffers -> makehistory?

Rabl Mario mario.rabl at uta.at
Thu Dec 13 09:47:52 UTC 2001

Hi!

Thx 4 answer.

I initialized all my overview buffers and started

#> makehistory -x -O -F

After finishing inndf -o tells me, that there are 27 % overview space used -
so far, so well...

When I start my newsreader and try to get articles, the message count shows
unread messages - but no articles are displayed...

So I now have started

#> makehistory -b -f history.n -O -l 30000 -I (as man-page says)

and there are also a lot of error messages appear in the log's, saying

bufferindexed: could not add overview for 'newsgroup.name.here'

The same messages appeared befor, while makehistory -x -O -F was running...

Does it make sense to wait for the second makehistory run, or will the
problem persist after this also - and if answer is "yes" - how can i fix it?
? = ; )

Thx in advance
mario = ; )