inn 2.3.2, nnrpd + ldap ...how :)

Jeffrey M. Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Mon Dec 17 13:50:04 UTC 2001

Please email inn-workers at isc.org, not me personally.

> I donwload it, compile, copy and now what ?

Did you read the instructions about configuring PAM?  You want to use a
different module (something like pam_ldap) instead of pam_unix in your
pam.d/nnrpd configuration.

> Where can i configure which ldap server it use ?

That's up to whichever PAM LDAP module you are using.  Read the
documentation for that.

> Can i auth. user by email ? from Ldap :)?

What?

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org