WAS Re: innfeed not propagating articles

Jeffrey M. Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Mon Dec 17 17:32:44 UTC 2001

On Mon, 17 Dec 2001, Steven L. Sesar wrote:

> What should I be looking for? SHouldn't I be able to "track" a message
> originating on my reader box?

(Sorry, missed this.)

You don't (by default at least, it may exist) get logging of precisely
which articles innfeed was successfully able to send and which were
refused.  Normally you ask the remote newsadmin to look in his "news" log
(if it's INN) which will contain each article and the reason it was
refused.

If you want to see if something made it to the rest of the world,
http://groups.google.com/ isn't a bad way to start.

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org