no matching entry in storage.conf

Rabl Mario mario.rabl at uta.at
Tue Dec 18 12:26:47 UTC 2001

Hi,

after giving up with the overview problem some days ago reported, I
initialized all my storage and overview buffers, history, a.s.o.

Now running on inn 2.3.2 (2.3.1 before) the point comes, where I start
hating the server... = ; )

Log says: SERVER throttled no matching entry in storage.conf storing article
- throttling

Reading the thread about exact that problem in this Mailinglist, I also
couldn't find out, what the solution may be.

My storage.conf looks like this:

method cnfs {
	newsgroups: alt.binaries.*
	class: 1
}

method cnfs {
	newsgroups: alt.*
	class: 2
}

with corresponding entries in cycbuff.conf.

If I change second line of first entry in storage.conf to

newsgroups: *

no message appeas in logfile, so it looks to me, that the wildmat-pattern
alt.binaries.* causes the problem?
could that be possible?

entry for maxartsize in inn.conf is set to 5000000.

Thx in advance
mario = ; )