nnrpd multiple SSL certs

Jeffrey M. Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Mon Dec 31 04:24:45 UTC 2001

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001, Kim Alm wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Dec 2001, Jeffrey M. Vinocur wrote:
> > On Thu, 20 Dec 2001, Kim Alm wrote:
> >
> > > The feature with multiple readers.conf files for nnrpd in 2.4.x is great,
> > > that solves some of the problems with innd running on a multi homed host.
> > > But it also opens up the need to specify a file name for the SSL cert
> > > file.
> >
> > If it's important to you, I don't see any reason we can't make a patch for
> > this.
>
> Yes, I would like to see it, and I suppose that this is not a major hack
> to the nnrpd code?

No, it's not.  But I wonder about doing this cleanly so we can integrate
it into CURRENT -- does anyone have thoughts about architecture?  Another
commandline flag? do we want to try to integrate this *into* readers.conf
somehow? (I don't see any good way to, but it makes sense in a twisted
sort of way)

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org