My problem with new news appearing when reading

Roger Martensson Roger.Martensson at ite.mh.se
Fri Feb 2 15:40:11 UTC 2001

Hi!

I just wanted to say that I "found" the problem. Thanks to Katsuhiro
Kondou talking about overview I read the INSTALL document and found the
useoverchan in inn.conf. Somehow I managerd to set this to true. I
turned it off and it started to work.

Being the inn non-expert I am I have no idea why I didn't work. If
someone would like to enlight me with the true reasong I would be greatful.

We all live to learn while some live to compile, err.. I mean create =).

Thanks for your help,

Roger Martensson        E-Mail: Roger.Martensson at ite.mh.se
Genvagen 56C
S-831 42 OSTERSUND      Magister Mundi Sum
SWEDEN                  Work: +46-(0)63-16 54 45
Home: +46-(0)63-139583  Cell: +46-(0)70-629 54 45