innd crashing in -current

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Wed Feb 7 07:57:23 UTC 2001

In article <ylelxbc5mm.fsf at windlord.stanford.edu>,
	Russ Allbery <rra at stanford.edu> wrote;

} I'm still pretty unconvinced that code is working, though; it looks like
} it's making a lot of assumptions about header values being nul-terminated,
} when (if I follow the code correctly) they no longer are.

Header values are nul terminated at ARTclean() and reverted before
SMstore().  After stored, Message-ID and Control need to be nul
terminated again to push log message and process cmsg.  It tries to
use live article and not to copy so long as possible.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou