libinn documentation ideas?

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 8 02:40:22 UTC 2001

Does anyone have a good idea on how to document the various bits of libinn
in terms of installable man pages?  If I just write something called
error(3) or hashtab(3) for some of the stuff in libinn, it's almost
certain to conflict with other installed header files, but having man
pages for the various functions insofar as I can find time to write them
or other people contribute them would help people developing new bits of
INN quite a bit.

Should we use something like inn_error(3) or libinn_error(3)?  That gets
kind of ugly and long.

Having one really long libinn(3) man page seems less than ideal.