docnfsstat: true ... but no results?

The Hermit Hacker scrappy at hub.org
Fri Feb 16 10:52:53 UTC 2001

Morning ...

	I've always had docnfsstat turned on, and used to get results in
/var/log/news/news.notice (and, consequently, in my innreport) ...
recently, something changed that I'm no longer getting anything logged to
/var/log/news/news.notice, and am wondering if something changed that I
haven't implemented yet?

	The process is running:

news.hub.org> ps ax | grep cnfsstat
16097  p4  R+     0:00.00 grep cnfsstat
61913  p4  I      0:40.70 /usr/bin/perl /news/admin/bin/cnfsstat -s -l -P
news.hub.org> grep -i cnfsstat /var/log/news/news.notice
news.hub.org>

	I've looked at the man page for cnfsstat, and all looks well in
there ...

	The Sys::Syslog module appears to be there and working:

news.hub.org> perl -e 'Sys::Syslog;'
news.hub.org>

	Thoughts?

Systems Administrator @ hub.org