Error

Stephen Malenshek stephen at valuelinx.net
Sat Feb 17 03:02:34 UTC 2001

Please forgive me for my lack of knowledge, but I have been fighting all day
to get this installed and I am getting this error and can not figure out
what this is.  I have searched for the file with no avail.  I am sure that
it is something stupid.  I get it when I run the rc.news file.  Thanks for
your assistance.

[root at nntp log]# su -c "/etc/rc.d/rc.news" news
ovdb_recover: error in loading shared libraries: libdb-3.2.so: cannot open
Can't recover ov database (check news.err for OVDB messages)
[root at nntp log]# cd news/

Stephen Malenshek
President/CEO
Valuelinx Corporation
stephen at valuelinx.net

--
Two penguins were walking on an iceberg.  The first penguin said to the
second, "you look like you are wearing a tuxedo."  The second penguin

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat