new controlchan, candidate release
md at Linux.IT
Tue Feb 27 16:49:15 UTC 2001
- in place hooks for pgpverify, docheckgroups and
newgroup::checkgroupname(), just drop a file in $inn::controlprogs
- groups descriptions are always updated on newgroups
- articles are read only once (two times when using the external
pgpverify) and kept in core
- removed a lot of cruft from many places. Size reduced from 34 to 27 KB.
- most errors are fatal, added many new sanity checks
- improved logging infrastructure
- improved headers parser
- always logs to stderr when run by a human
- greatly reduced use of temporary files
- mailed control messages do not have leading blanks.
~ are still properly escaped.
More information about the inn-workers