2.3 100 % cpu on host shutdown.

Marcio Gomes marcio at Microlink.com.br
Wed Jan 3 16:36:09 UTC 2001

Mirek,

I go to cycbufss, with 02X1Gb BIGAREA anda 01X1GB SMALLAREA.

After starts server, wait for half hour, and shutdown the host....

All works fine,

I think it is a overhead of my filesystems, and traditional storage and
overchan greater IO...

Let's wait all buffers are filled, and shutdown again.. If works.. is
fine to me..

Your help in this problem are very important.. Thanks for all
of your messages and a good new year..

[]s
Marcio Gomes