Innfeed and Nntpsend
kondou at nec.co.jp
Fri Jan 5 09:31:22 UTC 2001
In article <01c07740$f2b60000$9845abba at insn186f>,
"Nagaraj Mandya" <Nagaraj.Mandya at oracle.com> wrote;
} to use innfeed or nntpsend. Please let me know what is the exact difference
} between the two and how do I decide which to use? Thanks.
- able to feed multiple peers with multiple connections
within one process
- capable of real time feed
- no authentication method provided
- feed only one peer with one connection per process
- capable of simple authentication
- invoked, usually, by cron
I think innfeed is mostly used.
More information about the inn-workers