ninpaths updated

Olaf Titz olaf at bigred.inka.de
Wed Jan 10 23:39:02 UTC 2001

I've put up a new version of ninpaths, with a few code cleanups and
the portability fixes recently suggested. I think this is suitable for
inclusion into the contrib section of INN.

The URL is changed; moved to the "stable" section of the webserver and
converted to tar.gz.
<URL:http://sites.inka.de/~bigred/sw/ninpaths-3.1.1.tar.gz>

Olaf

PS. another add-on: I'm still struggling with what to do about
c-nocem; the code is an absolute mess and a version tailored to newer
INN would be able to throw out 2/3 of the junk, which would be a
requirement for inclusion in INN contrib IMHO; but I'm afraid I can't
do too much work on it now.