FreeBSD4.1 & berkeleydb...

Matus "fantomas" Uhlar uhlar at fantomas.sk
Mon Jan 15 17:56:33 UTC 2001

-> > db.h is located in /usr/local/include/db3/ not in /usr/local/include
-> > well it seems we have to update copnfigure script right ?
->
-> Easy enough to add these, but is BerkeleyDB 3.x ready for prime time?  I
-> got the impression that 2.x was the only one that was stable really so far
-> (and configure already finds 2.x on FreeBSD).

I dunno if it is stable enough. I'll see when I run it later.

What do I need now, is a possibility tu feed whole spool from one innd to
another one (changing storage type, directories, disks and also test new
innd). Can any1 advise how to do that ?

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, sysadmin at NEXTRA, Slovakia; IRCNET admin of *.sk
 uhlar at fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/ ; http://www.nextra.sk/

---
Odchozí zpráva obsahuje viry.
Verze: 6.0.217 / Virová báze: 102 - datum vydání: 1/12/2000