Documentation for "A" access permission missing in readers.conf(5)

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 16 15:37:46 UTC 2001

Christophe Wolfhugel <wolf at oleane.net> writes:

> The 3 lines of documentation for the "A" field in "access" has
> disapearred between revisions 1.8 and 1.9 in doc/man/readers.conf.5 :

>> .Ip "A" 3
>> .IX Item "A"
>> The client may post articles with Approved header to moderated newsgroup.

> As the nnrpd/perm.c code is still there, was that a desired removal ?

Ack!  No, it wasn't intentional.  I just fixed it in CURRENT and STABLE.
I can't believe no one's complained.  (It's also interesting that no one's
complained about this being in 2.3.0 or 2.3.1 and completely undocumented.
*boggle*  That wasn't intentional at all.)

I knew there was stuff buried in my inn-workers folder that I was supposed
to have dealt with eons ago.