small bug in INN response of article command.

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 22 04:36:16 UTC 2001

Russ Allbery <rra at Stanford.EDU> writes:

> Do you know what the Diablo folks did about this?  Has Netscape since
> been fixed, so that the right thing for us to do is just fix this bug,
> or did they end up having to generate the arguments in the wrong order
> too?

I've now read the other articles on this thread, which I also had sitting
around so that I go through them again when I had the time, and it sounds
like Barry tried out fixing this bug.  Did you ever run into any problems,
Barry?  If not, maybe we should just fix this in CURRENT and see if anyone
screams.