From: header policy

Jaques Cochet cochet at moncourrier.com
Thu Jan 25 16:06:34 UTC 2001

Hi
I recently began running INN v2.2 on RH 6.2. I would like to filter
out messages with faked From: header, ie From: header content that do
not match nnrpd authenicated user, because some Colleges are playing
ganes with it and before I do anything, harm is already done. Is this
implemented ?
Something is telling me that i a m asking for too much 'ready'
stuffs :)) But I'm asking this to be sure before writing code.
any help is Appreciated.
thx
Jaques

--
Obtenez vous aussi votre adresse =E9lectronique gratuite
MonCourrier.com (http://www.moncourrier.com), un service du