./ctlinnd newgroup

Alessio Della Casa alessio.dellacasa at casaccia.enea.it
Wed Jul 4 13:45:13 UTC 2001

Hi,

i have a INN server already running, with 11 newgroups already on line and reachable from clients. I need to add another newsgroup, when i enter the command:
./ctlinnd newgroup test
i have the OK output on my screen. If i verify my 'active' file the changes are correct and the syntax too, but from any client i can't display this new nesgroup. I tried to restart the server but nothing changes, i verify the permissions of all files and directories but it's all right, all the old newsgroups work properly, but there isn't evidence of the new one.
Can anyone help me?
i'm going crazy...
Thanks in advance.

Alessio